Welcome to my blog. Here you will see photos of my work and get to know some parts of my world.
I graduated from Alchimia Contemporay Jewellery school, Florence, Itlay in summer 2007. I worked in Florence until 2009. Now I live and work in Bangkok, Thailand. I hope you will enjoy your visit!

About Me

Friday, May 30, 2008

Installation

"4th Dimension" 2006 International Summer Academy of Fine Art, Salzburg, Austria

Width x Depth x Height was the dimension of that chair.

Width x Depth x Height x time, that chair becomes ‘a memory’.

It is not important how that chair really look like.

It is so clear in my imagination in the way that I perceived.

Yes, it is so clear.

And I know that I will not able to sit on that chair anymore.

"Get Well Soon" 2006 International Summer Academy of Fine Art, Salzburg, Austria
















No comments: